- Briefing on identification of mobile devices at scene of crime (SoC).
- Precautions to be taken at the SoC.
- Basic things (hardware/software/material) to be carried in the toolkit while approaching a digital SoC.
- Types of Acquisition techniques: Physical/FileSystem/Logical/ScreenCapture/Chip-Off.
- Proper packing of mobile devices and related documentation.
- Pre-requisites/settings for making the device ready for data acquisition: Developer Options, USB Debugging, ADB drivers and other necessary software drivers.
- Acquisition of data from mobile devices
- Interpretation of data from the forensic report